NOTE F43 Events after the reporting period
- 36 NOTE F36 Commitments to acquire tangible and intangible assets
- 37 NOTE F37 Contingent liabilities
- 38 NOTE F38 Dividends proposed for distribution
- 39 NOTE F39 Associates and joint ventures
- 40 NOTE F40 Joint operations
- 41 NOTE F41 Non-controlling interests (continuing operations)
- 42 NOTE F42 Related parties
- 43 NOTE F43 Events after the reporting period
- 44 NOTE F44 List of companies included in the consolidation scope
Events after the reporting period which provide evidence of conditions that existed at the end of the reporting period (adjusting events) are recognized in the consolidated financial statements. Events indicative of conditions that arose after the reporting period are non-adjusting events and are disclosed in the notes if material.
On February 22, 2017, Solvay completed the divestment of its 58.77% stake in the Thai subsidiary Vinythai PCL to Japanese company AGC Asahi Glass, based on a total enterprise value of 16.5 billion Thai Baht (€ 435 million).