NOTE F9 Profit for the year
- 1 NOTE F1 Segment information
- 2 NOTE F2 Consolidated income statement by nature
- 3 NOTE F3 Other operating gains and losses
- 4 NOTE F4 Earnings from associates and joint ventures
- 5 NOTE F5 Results from portfolio management and reassessments, legacy remediation and major litigations
- 6 NOTE F6 Net financial charges
- 7 NOTE F7 Income taxes
- 8 NOTE F8 Discontinued operations
- 9 NOTE F9 Profit for the year
- 10 NOTE F10 Earnings per share
Profit for the year amounts to € 674 million as against € 454 million in the previous year.
Due to the changes in consolidation scope, the Business Review section provides an analysis of profit for the year on a pro forma basis as if Cytec had been acquired on January 1, 2015.