NOTE F13 Other non-operating and non-cash items
- 12 NOTE F12 Depreciation, amortization and impairments
- 13 NOTE F13 Other non-operating and non-cash items
- 14 NOTE F14 Income taxes
- 15 NOTE F15 Changes in working capital
- 16 NOTE F16 Changes in provisions
- 17 NOTE F17 Cash flows from investing activities – acquisition/disposal of assets and investments
- 18 NOTE F18 Proceeds from bond issuance classified as equity and capital increase
- 19 NOTE F19 Other cash flows from financing activities
- 20 NOTE F20 Cash flow from discontinued operations
The other non-operating and non-cash items for 2016 (€ (16) million) comprise mainly the gain relating to the reversal of the Chemlogics holdback (€ (49) million), the impact from reversals of tax litigations provisions (€ 24 million), and other non-cash losses (impairment and gains on disposals).
The other non-operating and non-cash items for 2015 (€ 128 million) comprise mainly the costs relating to the Cytec acquisition (€ 36 million) and the impact from reversals of tax litigations provisions (€ 84 million).