NOTE F19 Other cash flows from financing activities
- 12 NOTE F12 Depreciation, amortization and impairments
- 13 NOTE F13 Other non-operating and non-cash items
- 14 NOTE F14 Income taxes
- 15 NOTE F15 Changes in working capital
- 16 NOTE F16 Changes in provisions
- 17 NOTE F17 Cash flows from investing activities – acquisition/disposal of assets and investments
- 18 NOTE F18 Proceeds from bond issuance classified as equity and capital increase
- 19 NOTE F19 Other cash flows from financing activities
- 20 NOTE F20 Cash flow from discontinued operations
In 2016 the other cash flows from financing activities (€ 7 million) relate to the repayment of margin calls related to Solvay Energy Services activities.
In 2015 the other cash flows from financing activities (€ (31) million) included the payments for the liquidity clause relating to share-based payments signed as part of the Rhodia acquisition (€ (39) million).