NOTE F43 Events after the reporting period
- 36 NOTE F36 Commitments to acquire property, plant, and equipment, and intangible assets
- 37 NOTE F37 Contingent liabilities
- 38 NOTE F38 Dividends proposed for distribution
- 39 NOTE F39 Associates and joint ventures
- 40 NOTE F40 Joint operations
- 41 NOTE F41 Non-controlling interests (continuing operations)
- 42 NOTE F42 Related parties
- 43 NOTE F43 Events after the reporting period
- 44 NOTE F44 List of companies included in the consolidation scope
Events after the reporting period which provide evidence of conditions that existed at the end of the reporting period (adjusting events) are recognized in the consolidated financial statements. Events indicative of conditions that arose after the reporting period are non-adjusting events and are disclosed in the notes if material.
On February 8, 2018, Solvay announced it has completed the sale of its US facility in Charleston, South Carolina, and the phosphorus derivatives-based products made at the plant to German specialty chemicals company Lanxess, for US$ 68 million, leading to an estimated capital gain of US$ 20 million.