NOTE B21 IFRS Income taxes
- 18 NOTE B18 IFRS EBITDA
- 19 NOTE B19 IFRS EBIT
- 20 NOTE B20 IFRS Net financial charges
- 21 NOTE B21 IFRS Income taxes
- 22 NOTE B22 IFRS Profit from discontinued operations
- 23 NOTE B23 IFRS Profit for period
Income taxes on an IFRS basis were €197 million positive, versus charges of €(299) million on an underlying basis. The €(496) million adjustment includes mainly:
- €(168) million to adjust for the tax impacts of the adjustments made to the underlying result before taxes (as described above).
- €(328) million to adjust for tax elements related to prior periods, of which €202 million resulting from the recognition of deferred tax assets in France and €49 million net impact triggered by the US tax reform.