- The majority of members are non-executive independent directors.
- The Compensation Committee has the expertise necessary to perform its mission.
- The Chairwoman of the Executive Committee is invited to each meeting, except in the case of matters that concern her personally.
- The Secretary is Mr. Michel Defourny, Group Corporate Secretary.
- Meetings are prepared by the Group General Manager Human Resources, who attends the meetings.
- Two meetings were held in 2019.
- Meeting attendance was 100%.
The Compensation Committee fulfills the duties imposed on it by Article 526 quarter, of the Companies Code (as from January 1, 2020, this article has been replaced by article 7:100 of the Code of Companies and Asoociations). It advises the Board of Directors on:
- The preparation of the Company’s compensation policy and compensation report,
- The compensation levels for members of the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee,
- The Chairwoman of the Executive Committee’s compensation, short-term incentives and long-term incentives, and performance assessment,
- The allocation of long-term incentives (performance share units and stock options) to the Company’s senior management.
It prepares the annual compensation report for the Corporate Governance Statement and receives a yearly report about the compensation of General Management.